FRESH WATER LOVE
Join us on our next all-women SUP Yoga Retreat at gorgeous Coté Nord Tremblant on the shores of Lake Supérior on the North side of Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, and discover the amazing benefits of practicing yoga on a paddleboard. Enjoy the soothing feeling of being lulled on one of the most magnificent lakes nestled within the Laurentian mountains. A perfect opportunity to connect with nature, your core and your heart on a new level! Our culinary goddess, Lynne Taillefer, has put together an amazing menu made with delicious organic and locally sourced foods that are sure to awaken all your senses. May you relax, reconnect and tap into a deep sense of adventure during this exploratory three-day getaway!
If spending the weekend in the country fuels your sense of adventure and cardio, you will love our hike and intermediate SUP class options.
Included in the SUP Yoga Gateway
- Two nights of shared accommodation in one of the beautiful luxury log homes of Coté Nord Tremblant
- All nutritionally balanced, seasonal meals, snacks and teas for the duration of your stay: products from one of our region’s best organic farm: Morgan Farm
- Introduction to SUP techniques on day 1. All our classes are taught by our Paddle Canada certified instructors. (if you already have paddling experience you will be in the intermediate group. It is important to our team that all guest find exactly their comfort / athletic level in our SUP classes.
- SUP Yoga classes on all three days of retreat
- SUP ecology island paddle excursion
- Four Yoga classes on the gorgeous outdoor deck surrounded by the lush Laurentian forest
- Organic cooking workshop with our amazing chef
- Lakeside exploration and guided walk with Mont Tremblant National Park biologist, Sophie Dion or optional cardio hike up Mt Elephant
- SUP equipment for the duration of the retreat (board, leash, PFD, wetsuits and SUP yoga anchors)
- Yoga mats for the duration of the retreat
- Optional in house massage with certified massage therapist from Chrysalide Therapy ($95 + taxes for 60 minutes)
- Our SUP Yoga weekend video. Shall you prefer to not appear in the video, you can simply let us know!
- Access to our wonderful yoga and outdoor living book collection that we bring on retreats
- Welcome bundle with goodies from our partners!
Not included in the gateway
- Travel insurance: please verify with your insurance provider. We suggest that activities in our retreats such as SUP, yoga and hiking be covered by your insurance and that you have complete medical and travel interruption/cancellation insurance.
- Travel to and from lodging at Coté Nord Tremblant
- The purchase of individual and group SUP Yoga pictures taken by our retreat photographer Anne-Marie Laplante
- FICAV contribution (The Compensation fund for customers of travel agents which is a financial protection administered by the Office de la protection du consommateur – 0.1% of the total cost of your trip)
- Additional activities should you wish to dive deeper into practice – private SUP, SUP Yoga or Yoga sessions and/or massage.
|DATES||July 15th to 17th 2016
August 5th to 7th 2016
|PRIX||From 750$ + taxes|