JOIN CERTIFIED AND EXPERIENCED YOGA TEACHERS NADIA BONENFANT AND ANDREANE MONETTE FOR THIS YOGA, SURF AND ECOLOGICAL EXPLORATION RETREAT. THE SWEEPING SANDY BEACHES AND ENERGY INFUSED WAVES OF THE NORTH PACIFIC WILL GREET YOU IN THIS MAJESTIC PART OF CANADA’S WEST COAST.
T O F I N O – Why we love this place so much!
Welcome to an amazing week of surf, yoga and SUP exploration! Ranked by National Geographic and Travel and Leisure as a top 20 in the world’s best surf towns, Tofino is without a doubt a place of inspiration, great waves and a burgeoning artistic community. A land where yoga, surfing and leisurely beach walks are stringed into fabulous days. Feel the freedom of catching waves on your board, paddling in the inlet and waking up for sunrise yoga classes at the beach. Fall in love with the slow pace of the island life. Rejuvenate. Our staff is sure to enable you to tap into playful, dynamic multi level yoga classes at the beach, in the yoga barn or in the Lodge’s studio. JUNA takes pride in working with local surf and SUP instructors, who cater to all levels of skills, for you to have the safest and most unique experience in the Pacific. We also highly value the importance of buying local farm and ocean fresh foods for the entire duration of our retreats. Our menus are designed with your well-being in mind – our goal is to nourish you from the inside out! Your week on our Pacific Goddess yoga & surf retreat is sure to leave you enamored with the ocean, the people of the coast and the lush and beautiful ecosystem of this Unesco Biosphere Reserve!
Included in the gateway:
- Five nights of single or shared accommodation at the beautiful Ecolodge in the Tofino Botanical Gardens
- All nutritionally balanced, local and organic West coast inspired meals and snacks for the duration of your stay including warm beverages everyday
Welcome diner with fresh salmon
- 12 yoga classes: flow, beach yoga, yin, restorative, outdoor yoga, workshops such as “how to design your home practice” etc. with our Yoga Alliance certified JUNA Yoga teachers
- 6 hours of all-women surf clinic with Surf Sister Surf School (beginner or intermediate levels available)
- 3 hours of SUP classes, coastal exploration and/or SUP Yoga (depending on swell + wind direction) with Tofino Paddle Surf and JUNA SUP teachers
- One 2 hour goal + dream life setting workshop with Nadia, founder of JUNA Yoga
- 2 guided natural /cultural interpretation walks/hikes with Nadia and JUNA staff
- Guided visit to the Eagle Earie Gallery in Tofino village to discover the work of Roy Henry Vickers
- Access to many hiking trails in the Botanical Garden for personal strolls and discovery
- Evening herbology workshop: craft our own ocean spa product!
- Access to a wonderful library at the Lodge and in Darwin’s café
- Unlimited Wi-fi usage (however, we recommend to go unplugged if you can!)
- All bedding, towels and organic & local shampoos, soap and conditioners by Sea Wench Co.
- Welcome bundle with gifts from our partners
- Optional massage with certified massage therapist. In house or at inlet side studio ($90 + taxes for 60 minutes)
- Optional bike rental to cruise around
- Optional: you can book additional private surf/ SUP/ yoga classes at your own cost shall you wish to dive deeper into these activities
Not Included in the gateway:
- Air travel. Our partner agency Voyages Horizon 5 can help you find a flight. Please let us know shall you want to be connected with them.
- Travel insurance: please verify with your insurance provider. We suggest that activities in our retreats such as SUP, surf, yoga and hiking be covered by your insurance and that you have complete medical and travel interruption/cancellation insurance.
- Optional round trip by boat to Hot Spring’s Cove! Highly recommended if you like natural hot springs, potential whale watching opportunities and boat rides (130$ plus taxes per guest for round trip, covered boat and parc access fee to the Hot Springs. We offer this optional excursion on the second to last day as a great way to soak your muscles)!
- Round-trip travel to and from Ecolodge in Tofino (we can help with carpooling options, bus schedules etc.)
- Additional activities – private Surf, SUP, SUP Yoga or Yoga sessions
- Massage with certified massage therapist
- *FICAV contribution (The Compensation fund for customers of travel agents which is a financial protection administered by the Consumer Protection Office / OPC: 0.1% of the total cost of your trip)
|LOCATION||Tofino on Vancouver Island|
|DATES||May 27th to June 1st 2016
September 23rd to 28th 2016
|PRICE||From 1750$ + HST|