TOFINO THE GREAT : ALL WOMEN SURF CAMP
All Women Surf Camp – A week of surf and exploration on Canada’s wild West Coast
Hosted by KSF & JUNA Yoga
For this retreat-inspired surf camp, we are looking for women who have a little or a lot of surfing experience, or who dream of learning to surf and would love to gain some skills and autonomy on the water! If the surfing lifestyle has always fascinated you, this 6-day immersion will definitely rock your world!
T O F I N O – Why we love this place so much!
Welcome to an amazing week of surf, yoga and Canadian Pacific coastal exploration! Ranked by National Geographic and Travel and Leisure as a top 20 in the world’s best surf towns, Tofino is without a doubt a place of inspiration, great waves and a burgeoning artistic community. A land where yoga, surfing and leisurely beach walks are stringed into fabulous days.
This is a week designed around the power of surf and how the ocean can be a fuelling source of energy in our day to day lives – a transformative experience nourished with surf-focused strengthening & soothing yoga, healthy food and soulful conversations with other women. Feel the freedom of catching waves on your board and really diving deeper into your surfing via our daily surf clinics. Post surf, fall in love with the slow pace of the island life. Rejuvenate. Rest. Sleep. Eat. Discover.
The yoga offered during this surf camp is 100% focused on the connection between the female body and it’s rhythm with the ocean. Our teachers will teach you different pre and post surf yoga sequences that will help enhance your experience in the ocean. They will also share different techniques on how to use the detoxifying benefits of the ocean and surfing to energetically release what no longer serves you in life.
Included in the gateway:
- Five nights of single or shared accommodation at the beautiful Ecolodge in the Tofino Botanical Gardens (see price list for rooming)
- All healthy, local and organic West coast inspired meals, snacks and warm beverages for the duration of your stay by Realm Food Co.
- Welcome dinner with fresh fish tacos
- 10 yoga/meditation classes: flow, beach yoga, nidra, post-surf, outdoor yoga, meditation etc. with our Yoga Alliance certified Yoga teachers
- 5 X 3 hour surf clinics with Surf Sister Surf School (beginner or intermediate levels available)
- 2 X goal setting workshops with Nadia Bonenfant certified Y.O.U. Collective Coach
- Optional guided natural /cultural interpretation walks/hikes (gardens, Schooner Cove)
- Optional guided visit to the Eagle Earie Gallery in Tofino village to discover the work of Roy Henry Vickers
- Access to many hiking trails in the Botanical Garden for personal strolls and discovery
- Surf movie screening at the Lodge in collaboration with Oui Surf
- Female empowerment talk with head of Surf Sisters – Krissy Montgomery (TBC)
- Access to a wonderful library at the Lodge and in Darwin’s café
- Access to the Raincoast Education Society
- Unlimited Wi-fi usage (however, we recommend to go unplugged if you can!)
- All bedding, towels and organic & local shampoos, soap and conditioners by Sea Wench Co.
- Welcome bundle and contest with gifts from our partners
- Wetsuit, booties, and surf boards via the Surf Sisters
- Optional bike rental to cruise around
- Optional: you can book additional private surf/ SUP/ yoga classes at your own cost shall you wish to dive deeper into these activitiesPlease note: our schedule is full but you always have the option of taking some down time to relax, sleep, drink tea or dive into a book on the lodge’s veranda! This week is for you at 100%.
Not Included in the gateway:
Air travel. Our partner agency Voyages Horizon 5 can help you find a flight. Please let us know shall you want to be connected with them.
Travel insurance: please verify with your insurance provider. We suggest that activities in our retreats such as surf, yoga and hiking be covered by your insurance and that you have complete medical and travel interruption/cancellation insurance.
Round-trip travel to and from Ecolodge in Tofino (we can help with carpooling options, bus schedules etc.)
Dinner at the restaurant in the town of Tofino on Day 5 (June 19th) – at your own costs
Additional activities – private Surf, SUP, SUP Yoga or Yoga sessions
*FICAV contribution (The Compensation fund for customers of travel agents which is a financial protection administered by the Consumer Protection Office / OPC: 0.1% of the total cost of your trip)
|LOCATION||Tofino on Vancouver Island|
|DATES||June 15th to 20th 2018|
|GROUP||12 to 22 participants|
|PRICE||Starting from 1850$+tx|